A Week at the Studio.
While there’s no “typical” week at Someone Creative, the studio folks always accomplishes a lot – not just design, web development or strategy, but all the little details too.
It’s random, but here’s a little peek into what we were up to and what we got done at the studio this week.
To Do. And: Done.
- Analyze analytics for online advertising click through then create two landing pages for Studio Nouveau Boston Magazine ad campaign
- Site edits for 4 clients
- Copywriting for new Someone Creative etsy products
- Someone Creative Valentine’s Day mailer ideas, sketch, and production
- Troubleshoot client’s down email
- Update WordPress and themes for all Someone Creative hosted sites
- Edits for 8 Boston Scientific sales team compensation books
- Create page with new form for Studio Nouveau referral email blast click through
- Adjust audience for Studio Nouveau Facebook advertising
- Start production on landing page for Lucent Wedding Films
- Spec printing for 6 new projects and provide proposals for clients
- Edit Moody’s site to include free shipping promo and add 25 new product photos with meta descriptions and alt text
- Write 6-project proposal for custom furniture company
- Sketch for new Minus the Moo ice cream pint packaging
- Portfolio shoot styling and art direction for Someone Creative projects
- Meetings with 4 current clients and phone calls with three
- Status report for Moody’s projects
- Business stuff: 1099s, estimated taxes and LLC renewal out the door, coordinate contract projects
- Coordinate photo and text assets for various projects and clients
- Create envelopes and 16 business cards for employees of 3 clients, prep the files and send to printer with specs
- Source more butcher paper for charcuterie clients and a vendor to sew and screenprint tablecloths for client product demos
- Edit 3 powerpoint presentations we created for Compass Furnished Apartments and Flagship Partners
- Create and schedule email campaigns for two clients
- Update New England Charcuterie site with new navigation, links to PDFs, new blog post about Eataly
- Create ad for Brewer’s Fork
- Providing logos to clients who’ve lost their asset files
- Submitted package design work to GDUSA design competition
- Write two blog posts for Someone Creative Journal
- Plan the next round of someonecreative.com changes